BB&D attorneys Bob Blitz and Chris Bauman represent hundreds of property owners in appealing the valuations of their commercial real estate by taxing authorities. The Missouri State Tax Commission recently issued more than 180 decisions in our clients’ tax appeals. Our efforts reduced taxable values more than $250 million. The results included:
- $16.2 million reduction for a hotel initially valued at more than $21 million;
- $13.9 million reduction for a high-rise office building;
- $10.9 million reduction for a shopping center;
- $6.7 million reduction for a suburban office complex;
- $4.9 million reduction for a warehouse initially valued at more than $9 million; and
- Change in classification from commercial to agricultural for an undeveloped parcel, reducing the taxable value from over $3.4 million to just over $7,000.
The property owners will enjoy significant tax savings as a result.
Contact us for a Consultation
Have a legal issue or question? We invite you to contact us today to talk with one of our knowledgeable attorneys. 314-863-1500 or email@example.com.
Over the last two decades Blitz, Bardgett and Deutsch has earned a respected reputation in the legal community as a top-flight litigation, real estate and business transactional firm based in St. Louis, Missouri, 120 S. Central Ave., 63105, with offices in Jefferson City and Columbia. BBD’s team of seasoned attorneys and notable up-and-coming associates are also recognized standouts in matters of Employment Law, Regulatory Work, Tax & Estate Planning and Alternative Dispute Resolution.